We are always looking for a hard working; enthusiastic individuals to become part of our install team. Our primary hours are M-F 7:00am-3:30pm with overtime depending on the job. Some construction and or electrical knowledge is preferred. Pay is depending on experience. A valid driver’s license is required and you must not have any felony convictions. Most technicians are provided a vehicle, a laptop, a cell phone and tools.
Recommended Job skills
- Solid technical skills and experience related to burglar alarm systems, fire alarm systems, and/or electronic security systems, voice and data networks, and home automation.
- Solid programming skills and proven ability to troubleshoot problems and look for solutions
- Must be a self-starter
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude (e.g. works with a variety of hand and power tools such as drill, screwdriver, wire stripper, hacksaw, crimper)
- Frequent visits to jobsites are required.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple service needs simultaneously
- Proficient computer skills including familiarity with MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Responds to a variety of customer service calls, scheduled maintenance calls, and emergency and after-hours calls on a timely basis; will diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and debug a variety of systems for more complicated problems; installs projects as necessary.
- Identifies and resolves problems for most types of service calls including emergency calls; analyzes repair requirements and provides customer with appropriate solutions; completes necessary repairs and replacements as needed; exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results. May require originality and ingenuity in some situations.
- Completes accurate and detailed service reports in a timely manner to allow for accurate invoicing and job cost tracking.
- Executes all service calls in accordance with Federal, State and local regulations as well as company health and safety policies and procedures. Uses well-developed troubleshooting skills to isolate and fix problems in malfunctioning equipment or software.
- Provides technical support to end users and field labor when applicable. Seeks technical guidance from more experienced staff for difficult and unusual situations.
- Using technical knowledge, skills and experience, may act as mentor for less experienced staff. May supervise workers in testing, tuning, and adjusting equipment to obtain optimum operating performance.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
Low-Voltage Technician Trainee
We currently have limited space for an open minded technician that has a great work ethic. Learn how to install, service and maintain today’s state of the art security and fire systems.
Email your resume to email@example.com